Thursday, August 25, 2011

MAC - Day 24

Ok. This is going to be challenging. I am in the Okanagan (yay!) and updating today on my iPad. Problem is, I still haven't been able to upload photos of the work to the blog. So, friends. Here is where you will have to trust me and have patience until either I can figure it out, or get back home next week to upload images of the next 7 entries. I know, I am sure you'll be on the edge of your seat with anticipation! Uh huh. What I can do is update the words so I will TELL you what I have worked on and then it will be exciting to see it after the fact, right?!
I stopped in Keremeos, aka the heart of BC FRUIT farming. I went to the organic market and the woman at the counter asked me if I would like a "Today Peach" on the house. She told me sometimes the peach gets bruised when it gets picked and they can't sell it, so it must be eaten... Today! Of courses I happily accepted and omg. It was one of the juiciest, most flavourful peaches I have ever had. I bought some 'tomorrow' peaches to go and that is the subject of today's MAC. A single Tomorrow Peach rendered with watercolor coloured pencil on paper.

No comments: