Saturday, November 29, 2008

Web site is up!

After some final massaging and tweaking, my web site is ready for public consumption... yay!
It was a bit of a learning curve but once I got into the groove, it was actually a lot of fun to build. (Don't worry, I'm not hanging up my paintbrush to get all geek-like)!

I think it turned out well, clean and easy to navigate. If you'd like to comment on it, I'd love to hear your impressions. The work shown is all from this year. 

Make sure you check back often as I will be uploading more work as it's completed. 

And I won't abandon the blog. I just got it going and I think it's a nice complement to the website. 

I have been so inspired this week after connecting with so many of my great supporters and the wonderful feedback from the Crawl. I also made a few good new contacts so we'll see if more good things develop!

cheers!

No comments: